Website App Developer
Bulgaria, Czech, Indonesia
Type of Job
About the job
As Website Administrator at Cloudmaven, You will manage web environment design, deployment, development and maintenance activities. Perform testing and quality as-surance of web sites and web applications, You will build product on top of NetSuite with your background knowledge on website design and administration.
▪ Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to
power the web application.
▪ Optimization of the application for maximum speed
▪ Implementation of security and data protection.
▪ Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of
the web application.
What we offer
▪ Working in Oracle NetSuite and supporting environment.
▪ A real mission to contribute to and disrupt one of the world's fastest growing software networks.
▪ Dynamic team with experienced consultants and talents across the globe (hence communication skills and English proficiency crucial).
▪ Design, build, and maintain efficient, re-usable, and reliable C# code
▪ Unit Testing
▪ Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
▪ Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
▪ Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
▪ Technical Documentation
▪ Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Attitude that we look for in your interpersonal skills:
▪ Meeting project timeline
▪ Managing happiness in team
▪ Analytical mindset and systematic approach
▪ Passion managing people and interested in ERP
▪ Enthusiasm in learning lots of new things and ability to catch up
▪ Objective and driven attitude
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow